CaptainPlanetPugCaptainPlanetPug

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Jetpacked Jetpacked

This game is sort of slow-paced and repetitive, but overall, it's pretty good! The controls are pretty smooth, the music isn't bad, and the visuals aren't an eyesore. This game isn't exactly great, but it could definitely be much worse.

Vatican Quest Vatican Quest

I really like this game! The controls are smooth, the objective is simple, and the 16bit feel perfects it.

Kenney responds:

Thanks, good to hear :)

Folds -- Origami Game Folds -- Origami Game

Simple, yet elegant, this game challenges the mind in the cleverest of ways. I frequently find myself frustrated at a certain puzzle in the game, and then realize that the folding solution was right under my nose, the whole time. The music is relaxing, the perfect background music for something that requires a sharp wit and a great focus. This game is an easy 9/10.

Bownse Bownse

Very challenging puzzle game, I like it. It's simple, the music is soothing and not distracting, and it makes you think hard on strategics. I like it!

Enola: Prelude Enola: Prelude

This is one of the only games I've bothered to play all the way through in one sitting. I really love this game, and I'm not exaggerating. This game has wonderful art, really good voice acting, very fitting music, follows a steady plot, and gradually gets harder and harder, as good games should. This is possibly the best turn-based RPG I've played on Newgrounds yet. I have extremely high hopes for this game, and I would definitely play it again. Keep up the magnificent work!

GrindheadGames responds:

Thanks so much for your review - it means a lot! We have spent a long time on this game, so the fact that you enjoyed it makes all that effort worth while.

Rock n Roll Rock n Roll

I really like this game! It's fun, it's creative, it's original, and it's actually somewhat challenging. It's a pretty intelligent game, the music is smooth, the artwork is nice, and the controls are fluid. This game is absolutely fantastic, and definitely Featured material.

casualmachine responds:

Thanks CaptainPlanetPug, we are glad you enjoy our game. :)

Trianglets Trianglets

This game is really fun! This is a good flash game, and I have utmost confidence that this will be successful on the website. It's got a simple objective and progressively gets trickier, the animation is really smooth, and the music is catchy and pleasant. This is a good game, and I have high hopes for it.

Pinball Flash : The Magik Pinball Flash : The Magik

This game is actually pretty good. It's an original pinball game, and the graphics are pretty smooth. It feels a little rushed and incomplete, but nonetheless, I like it. The creator has definite potential.

Ekobasket Ekobasket

I played this game with good expectations, and I'm actually a bit disappointed. The game is extremely simple, and the "jar" looks like a cube of paper, or something. Without reading the author's comments or getting lucky, the average person playing this game wouldn't know where to put the jar. It's seriously just a white cube, come on.
The controls are pretty shoddy, and you'll likely spend most of your available minute trying to figure out a proper angle for throwing. Another thing, why do I only get a minute? I feel like the game should give a more appropriate time, like 2 minutes 30 seconds, or 3 minutes, at least.
Don't get me wrong, I don't hate this game. I just think that it could be much, much better. It feels hastily made, and if more time was spent on it, it might be more enjoyable.

Perfect Snowman Perfect Snowman

The art is good, but the game is a bit confusing and hard to understand. Overall, I'd say it's an okay game, but it isn't exactly easy to get addicted to.