View Profile CaptainPlanetPug

12 Game Reviews

Simple, yet elegant, this game challenges the mind in the cleverest of ways. I frequently find myself frustrated at a certain puzzle in the game, and then realize that the folding solution was right under my nose, the whole time. The music is relaxing, the perfect background music for something that requires a sharp wit and a great focus. This game is an easy 9/10.

Very challenging puzzle game, I like it. It's simple, the music is soothing and not distracting, and it makes you think hard on strategics. I like it!

This is one of the only games I've bothered to play all the way through in one sitting. I really love this game, and I'm not exaggerating. This game has wonderful art, really good voice acting, very fitting music, follows a steady plot, and gradually gets harder and harder, as good games should. This is possibly the best turn-based RPG I've played on Newgrounds yet. I have extremely high hopes for this game, and I would definitely play it again. Keep up the magnificent work!

GrindheadGames responds:

Thanks so much for your review - it means a lot! We have spent a long time on this game, so the fact that you enjoyed it makes all that effort worth while.

Joined on 10/16/12